Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 25, 2010

for Ryan

This card is for my darling son, RYAN, its his birthday today
"Happy Birthday Ryan."
 I dont get to see my boy today as he lives in the far North of Western Australia in the Pilbara Mining Town of Newman but we are so very proud of him as he has just been signed off of his apprenticeship early and is now a Engineering Tradesperson only having to complete 2 years and 3 months of a 4 year apprenticship.Well Done Ryan!!!!

 It's so hard when your kids move away and leave home and I always feel a little sad on these occasions. I always said I wished they would never grow up and leave home and I would love too of been those families in the days where all your children , partners and there children lived in the same house but different wings, say one in the North wing and one in the South wing , I think you get the picture, LOL....would of been perfect.!!!!!!!!!!!
Ryan loves music and loves the band Guttermouth and this Kenny K image worked so well with what I wanted to do.I found a poster on line, resized it and that became my background paper, a few embellishments of guitar and music notes and all done and posted.

                                    Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day,xxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is a jaw-dropping card & a perfect guy/birthday card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo he is really cool
    like the colourcombo
    great work

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx