Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



May 3, 2011

Kisses anyone?


Over at Make it Crafty this week the Challenge is Black, White and a dash of Red. I love that colour combo so decided I needed to play along. The Kisses Booth is one of the latest images/stamps from Make It Crafty and the girl is one of my all time Favourites from Bizzy Becs Blue Butterfly Range- School Girl. The hearts are from a Cuttlebug die and the Key is from a CC Designs Die also from Bizzy Becs. Paper is Kaiser.
I used my "W" copic markersC0-C7 and R27, R29, R59, "0".
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day,xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Morning Deb, What a beaut card - another amazing creation. WOW I just love your style. Altogether it looks fantastic. Have a great day.
    Sal

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just PERFECT for the Kissing Booth and I love this combo too - another AWESOME James Production!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb, love the depth you have created in the kissing booth and the School Girl image is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Make it Colourful. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This looks so real! You have created something with so much depth and reality that it appears that you are there with her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI HONEY!!!!

    How is the house coming along?? From the last time i saw pictures and it looked good and HUGE!!!!!

    I want to see your crafting room ok lol!!

    Well another cute cute card my dear.That is a nice girl to put in the kissing booth.Wonderful colouring and alway ssuch great details :)

    Thanks for colouring with us at Make it colourful,RubyM:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely LOVE this card, Debra! her expression is very "come hither" and it's perfect for the kissing booth image! thanks so much for sharing your project with us at Make it Colourful - the greys turned out WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx