Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jun 26, 2011

Simple Pleasures


This gorgeous girl is from the new Butterfly Collection that is avalable HERE from Bizzy Becs Store and is called
" SUNFLOWER".
I teamed her up with the fabulous Magnolia Background Stamp along with the Digi Ticket Sentiment that is avalable also from Bizzy Bec's.
I paper pieced "Sunflowers" dress, coloured all images with Copic markers, added a button and finished with some glitter to the edges.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day,xxx

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Debra.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a very beautiful card love everything about it Dorothy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. Love how you combined this sweet image with the Magnolia background.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just gorgeous with the Magnolia background!! I love the pp dress and that HUGE button! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a beautiful card. Love the scene behind the image. You have coloured everything so beautifully too.
    I was just stopping by to introduce myself to you. I`m the new DT at the Emerald Faerie and i really look forward to be working with you all. Have a nice day, hun. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx