Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 10, 2011

Cheer Up mate


The Emerald Fairy Garden are sponsoring the challenge over at TOP TIP TUESDAY this week.The challenge this week is
 "Anything but Square".
 A few of the DT gals were asked to be a part of the challenge and I made my card using the gorgeous
 "BOO and SNOOKIE and one half of the LARAKINS"
  ...these gorgeous images and Tag Ticket sentiment are available  over at The Emerald Faeries Shop HERE.
I used some old text paper along with Distress inks and gesso to make the tree foliage and also used  gesso to tone down some of the papers.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Debra, beautiful card hon, I think you might have posted early, either that or I am gonna be late.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is GORGEOUS and what a FABULOUs scene!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Debra, so pretty and love the fairy!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the images and the colour combo and that tree stamped stamped on text paper looks fab.
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Gorgeous Debra..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow,wow,wow Debra. What a truly incredible creation. You are one very talented lady.
    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. oHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Gorgeous card Hun- you totally rock with these sweet lil munchkins hehehe! A stunning card & filled with amazing colours & embellies

    Hugz, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW WOW WOW this is incredible Debra! I thinkits absolutely stunning - you rock!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe love that larakin hanging in the tree!! snd the sentiment is perfect!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx