Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 28, 2011

Welcome- Enter for Fun and Excitement.....


Time nearly got away from me with this entry into the Make it Crafty  Challenge. I have had this coloured for a while and just realized that the comp finished in a day so I thought I had better get this on my blog, toot sweet......
I am entering this into the Make it Crafty 1st Birthday Celebration- Category 5- use the logo colours, Blue, Mustard/Yellow and Brown to colour an image.
I have teamed Rosie to School from Make it Crafty- I just adore this lil gal , such a fun image to colour and Door to Life from Tiddly Inks to make my card.
Rosie is on a school excursion to visit Zoe's Make it Crafty Shop and too see what goes on behind the scenes.
mmmm..... maybe Rosie will get a sneak peek of some new images !!!!
Images were coloured with Copics, Spica Pens and a brad for the door knob. Oh... and a little pearl for Rosie's earring.
I have left this card quite Clean & Simple with no extra clutter,lol....a little unusual for me....
I found a few other challenges to enter ..
2sisters Challenge- Anything goes
Papercutz Challenge- Anything goes
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

7 comments:

  1. What a funny image, love it and the colours you used. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! She is great..lol..love her Debra.
    Fantastic colouring...
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring, and a lovely card. Love the way that the image fills the card, it is a real focus and not covered in clutter. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck in the draw. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a hoot! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A-Mazing! When I grow up I want to be able to colour like that :) See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! and its even better IRL... lol...
    Another amazing creation Debra..
    TFS
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! This is GREAT Debra! Man your colouring totally rocks! You know I have been meaning to ask you if you would like to join us as a guest. :) I would love to have you come play with us. Thanks so much for joining the special celebrations at Make it Crafty. Hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx