Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 4, 2011

Hugs are Kisses....


Today is my very post as a new Dt gal for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.

 I was absolutely tickled pink when I recieved an email from Barbara at Forgotton scraps  asking me if I would be a part of her team.
I have stalked this lady for sooo long- her colouring and creativeness blows me away and  I mean really, who could say no and not want to play and create with  her wonderful images.
The challenge this week is "Cutting out of the Frame Die".mmmm I can see some of you wondering what am I talking about- the idea is when you cut out your image, say using a spellbinders nestie some parts are left outside the die-I have included a  little Tutorial  Link- HERE.. for you to view.
 I used a oval Nestabilities to cut around  to showcase the one and only.....
 "Linda Lee Hatter"
isn,t she just way toooo cute.I like to think her arms are out to give a warm Hug to all.
Please Pop on over HERE to view all my wonderful new Teamies Fabulous Cards....I hope you will join and play along with us all.
I found a couple of challenges to enter....
Papertake Weekly- Anything goes
Sir Stampalot Challenge- Whatever you Fancy
Allsorts Challenge- Free and Easy
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

15 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Debra! This is just gorgeous! Your colouring is amazing and that sentiment is so cute!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is soooo pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag. Sweet image and beautiful colouring.
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super project, I love it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team hun its lovely to have you with us and your tag is absolutely gorgeous! Your right about Barbara's colouring she is amazing! and your colouring is amazing too, that stalking must have paid off lol. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favorite images and I love her in pink! Fantastic coloring, embellies and really like that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debra what a super duper tag ... tags are my fave things to make ... and not only that you have used my fave colour as well ... pinkkkkk. So how could I not like it.

    Huge congrats on making the Design Team it's such a fab place to work.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning your card, it is such a pleasure to visit your blog, and I just like your each and every cards for your blog. really those all are gorgeous.
    online marriage counseling

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag!
    Love the lo and the little sweet note on the side. Beautiful colouring
    Thanks for joining Allsorts for our last Free and Easy july challenge. Good luck and I hope to see you again!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet tag! I love all the embellishments.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful and I love the colors and embellishment - is a perfect match! Love your coloring and the lace too! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolute Pink Perfection. I adore the shading and folds you created in her dress. Plus you have certainly Mastered the bling with all the chipboard pieces. I am not good at adding all the bits and pieces, mine end up looking cluttered, but yours if FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just the sweetest ever!! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, this is too sweet! Lovely tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx