Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 25, 2011

Paprika-The Optimist


It's Release day over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps today and I would like to introduce ....
from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.
This is one of "3" new images that have been released today and they are all Great!
As well as using Paprika I have used the Kite from the Monster Winds Image ( Little Miss Muffet).

 I airbrushed in the sky along, added ribbon ( was white) that I coloured with my Copic markers for the tail and created my little scene using  Make it Crafty- Fence, Gate and Stone Path, plus  I added a liitle extra grass.
Pop on over HERE to see some other fabulous cards showcasing these images.....
I am entering this into the following challenges
i-copic Weekly challenge - Embellishments
Mad 4 Markers- Create a scene

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

16 comments:

  1. WOW! stunning colouring hun and I love the sentiment! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation as always hon, always love looking at your blog. When we gonna catch up xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. Love what you have done with the images.
    Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers.
    Cheers
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab job. I love your colour choice for the raincoat, boots and kite. The bows on the kite are so CUTE. The sentiment is amazing, awesome find.

    Your scene turned out amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful Debra! Amazing scene and colouring and the sentiment is perfect!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love the MIC urban scenes you've used, your coloring is fantastic, and the added kite and sentiment! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful scene Debra - thought this challenge would be right up your alley! :D Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Mad for Markers :D
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debra

    Wow, your card is amazing!!

    The more I look the more incredible detail I see!

    Love your colouring.

    Thank you for playing along at Mad For Markers.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous little scene, Debra! I love all the elements you have put together and the colours are fantastic! The kite is a brilliant idea and your sentiment is just perfect! I love it all! Have a lovely day! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goorgeous creation an very colourful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW I love your work and this is a perfect example of why. I love the scene you have created and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining and sharing with us at Mad for Markers. Hugs from Bron :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your work is absolutely stunning! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Happy Crafting
    Sam xx

    www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my you have coloured in Paprika's raincoat so prettily Debra and the scene behind her is fantabulous.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what a lovely card. Love the gum boots with the pussy cats. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WoW Debra, this is fantastic, Love It!!!! Thanks for playing along at M4M. Mel B

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fabulous!! I love the airbrushed sky - I should try that. Is it with the Copic airbrush? If so, have any tips for me? Great combination of images and your coloring is stunning! Good technique with the white ribbon too. :D Love it! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx