Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 22, 2011

Trust...

The beginning of a new week and  NEW Image Releases at the
There are "2" new fabulous images that are available today....
As you can see by my card today I used Isabella, is she not the cutest lil faerie....Along with Isabella I used Magnolia Doo Hickey dies- Flower and Flourish, 2  punches and some cotton gauze and distress ink to edge the flowers and papers....
The girls have made some Fab cards using these lil ones so head on over for a look HERE
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Debra, love the image, and amazing colouring and details, just gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Deb this is amazing, i soooo love the colours you have used!(i really do need some more magie dies!!) lol
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Debra, I just love this card Debra. I adore the colours you've used and all the gorgeous embellishments too.
    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx