Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 26, 2011

Heartbreaker..

Hi everyone, This fabulous Girl is called "RAVEN" and is one of the Blue Butterfly Digital available from Bizzy Becs HERE for $2.00.
I used a large playing card for my base, added a piece of card with a stamped image in the centre after masking a circle for the moon and then colouring with distress inks, a MS fence, bat and extra hearts. Words were computer generated.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing - love the idea of using a large playing card.
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Debra.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx