Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 8, 2011

Let your memory..


Hi Everyone, this cute gal is called "Brooke"and  is one of the New Images breleased today over at
 I made my card using Distress inks and various stamps to create my background paper as well as some kiddy glitz,MS punch, Tim Holtz film strip.
 My fabulous tamies have created some wonderful cards so pop on over HERE for a look.
Im entering this into the following
i-Copic Challenge- Add some glitter
Creative Card crew- Anything goes
Stamp Something- getting your digi on
Papertake weekly- Anything goes
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DP you created, and I love the film strips. She looks so adorable perched up on the suitcases, I love the tag design layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag! Love the colors and hues you've used for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning Debs! I love everything about it! Did you use a resist method on the background? The sentiment is fab too!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous tag!! Thanks for joining us for our glitter challenge this week at icopic : )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo pretty! I love it, the colours are so soft and beautiful. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute tag and fun colors! I love the way you have her sitting on the suitcases and Paris/time stamp in the back is a wonderful combination! The film strip is a perfect addition. ;D *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful tag! Really gorgeous choise of colors and embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope to see you again next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx