Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 11, 2011

Who's been.....


Hi Everyone, sometimes its nice just to have a creative play and that's what I did with this.
I found these digi images called "Dilly Beans Images" and I love em!!! in fact recently I have found a few digi image sites with some real quirky images that I have just had to have..... must be that other strange side coming out in me!!!
 As you have read a few times lately I have decided to get back to making my own papers and generally just getting  a little messy and dirty with inks, paints and other mediums as I want to have a try at creating an "art journal" as well as being able to add lots of interesting textures to my cards.
These Alice in wonderland images were great to colour and I added a few extra elements as in tree and leaves stamped and inked onto book pages, taking B/W paper and changing the colour and adding other stamps, plus I even  did some doodling around the edge just  for some fun.
I am going to enter this into the following challenges
Forever Night Challenge-Mysterious Findings
Creative Card Crew - Anything goes
By the Cute and Girly- All things Bright and Beautiful
Squiggle Stamps- Halloween
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

11 comments:

  1. Oh Debra this is just tooo cute! LOVE how you've used these images and your colouring really brings them to life! So glad you had time to play - we need to do more of that methinks!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning and the images so cute, love expressionful(oops is that a word,lol) eyes.........:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Debra, you really did great on this card!! Love this it's so artistic, I'm VERY impressed. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Debra this is fabulous! Those were the first Dilly Beans Images I bought and aren't they just adorable? Your card is sooo amazing! Love how you've used your text and the background is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with our Text as Nonsense challenge at The Altered Alice. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Debra.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice! These Alice images are fab and what you have done with them is even better! LOVE the scene you've created, every detail delights!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely...so bright and cheerful. The Dilly beans images are wonderful and I love how you used the text to accent the trees. Beautiful piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun card, love your colouring and the cheshire cat in the tree. Thanks for joining us at Squiggle Stamps Spooky Fun Challenge Hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the detail and color in this piece. Great job!! Thank you for joining us this week at Forever Night Challenges and Good Luck!!

    ~Jenn~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome project! Thanks for joining us at Mysterious Findings Forever Night Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx