Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Mar 16, 2012

adventures with tin tin..

Hi friends, here is my card for The Octopode Factory challenge this week.
The theme this week is
 *** BOYS WILL BE BOYS***"
I used Tin Tin, such a great image from TOFF.. along with Tim Hotlz glassine paper for the suitcase and the sentiment. Background paper was made using Distress inks, Distress Stains and Glimmer Mists and my favourite stamp that I have had for ages and ages- Hero Arts Map stamp.
Be sure to “POP".... on over to the challenge blog and check out what all the fabulous cards the DT made this week.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debra, love this image, I like those comics. We call him Kuifje in the Netherlands. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fantastic Debra, sorry to hear you are leaving dillybeans, hope you won't be leaving the octopode factory, your designs are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute - love the image and all the background elements too !

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx