Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 28, 2012

Hello Sunshine...

Hi there...well here in West Australia another term of school has ended and we have 2 weeks holidays- wooo hooo..and the weather is looking pretty darn good for the next week or so.
Have some fun things planned for the holidays... a little bit of craft retail therapy- cant wait!!! and a few other things planned but more on that on the days, lol...
Todays cards is just one of those images that was to cute not to buy and add to my every growing digital image pile... this is from A Day for Daisies called Miss Carl Clown...and of course my Purple Onion Sun just had to be added, for those of you who know me sooooo well you know that I just love this sun stamp!!!!
Taking lil grandson Ayce off today to see some farm animals at my school....should be lots of fun....Hope your day is a good one as well....
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx