Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 5, 2012

Bizzy Bec's November Challenge...

Hi there, Yes its the 5th of the Month and time for a NEW Challenge over at Bizzy Becs .
..The November Challenge is...
"TIME or TRAVEL"
.....theme by DT Francy.

I'm sure you have gathered by now that I have a love for "DIES" - ok mayb some would call it an obsession or even an addiction but these ones from Memory Box available from Bizzy Becs Online Store  are just fantastic....
I used Cityscape Nightline of which I cut 2 and layered them over each other and Brand New Bicycle again cutting 2 so I could have the black wheels...
The paper is Kaiser- Vintage Timeless and Yes there is some Washi tape again, lol... Balloon punch from Dear friend Janet who came to my rescue and various other punches for my flowers and leaves.... a Tim Holtz metal clock hand was added to my clock from my stash and a La La Land Crafts Corner Die.
There is a Fabulous prize up for grabs this month - a NEW Embossing Scene Folder from Nellie Snelllen , so get those entries in..
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card I love the layout and colours. The little bike is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx