Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Mar 7, 2013

oh so cute!.....

 Hi Everyone.. just popping in with a card I made using one of the Newer Magnolia Images- Tilda with Heart Socks and one of my many, many memory Box Dies- this one is called Precious Hearts.
I made my long flag on the side from various Washi tapes, adhered to cardstock and then cut to desired size and length and borderd with red cardstock.
There is something about red , white and black together that just always has that wow look to it, regardless of what you do, dont you think!
The Magnolia Stamp and Memory Box Die came from Bizzy Becs on-line store HERE...

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

  1. Stunning, love the colour combo, as you said, there is something about using red with black and white! Love how you have used your washi tape to do the stripe, the whole thing is just gorgeous.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this card and the embellishments are gorgeous. The stamp is very sweet and I love the coloration.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And so very cute, love the red pops Debra. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx