Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 8, 2013

You make me Smile

Hi Everyone, Hope you had a great weekend. Weather was perfect here in the West, sunshine and lots of it- no rain insight for a while still, and we so desperately need it.
Anyways, Just a quick and simple card from me today using 3 Memory Box Dies -
 Puffy Clouds,Spring Border and Meadow Bird.
I  placed inside a Polaroid frame Die, added a quote and Oh, Yes and of course I did have to add some washi tape.
Bizzy Bec's has an amazing range of these dies in store and some on pre-order HERE.
Bizzy Becs April Challenge is Tic -Tac- Toe Bingo Card with a Fabulous Cheery Lynn Die for the winner.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx