Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 5, 2014

Bizzy Becs- Anything Goes


"ANYTHING GOES"....... 
is the 1st  challenge theme over at Bizzy Becs Challenge Blog.  

I have used Darkroom Door Stamps- Crackle Background Stamp and Full Bloom Vol 1 to create my card. 
The background was created by sponging Distress Inks Rusty Hinge and Spiced Marmalade onto white card and then spritzing the Crackle stamp with water and then stamping over the inked background.. love how it takes some of the colour away.
 I added  a script stamp down the side. 
The  flower was stamped  used the same Distress Inks as above but with some Crushed Olive for the leaves and  fussy cutting it out.

Bizzy Becs Online store HERE has a Huge, and I mean Huge range of Darkroom Door Stamps for pre- order that you wont want to miss out on...

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Debra! I love how the flower stands out against that fabulous crackle background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, Debra. I love the background and flower die.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx