Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 7, 2014

Stamplorations - Sketch Challenge 3

Hi There, today is our first bi-weekly challenge for 2014 at STAMPlorations .
 Each fortnight on the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month there will be a sketch provided for you to work with.
This is free and open to interpretation, you can change the orientation, add other elements etc...
For today's card I have used....
I embossed the Butterfly with white EB powder onto vellum and and coloured it with copics and attached my strips with machine stitching

For more  info and details on how to enter and join in with the fun.......please head on over to the 
STAMPlorations Challenge Blog.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

5 comments:

  1. love the mix of stamps and the use of vellum, cool, dramatic colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the stitched banners combined with the splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - that vellum fishtail just finishes off this card wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the background behind the banners. Gorgeous butterfly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool card, the stamping looks great and I love the combination of papers! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx