Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Feb 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Girlfriend...

Hi there... just sharing a card I gave today to a really lovely friend  "Karen"  for her birthday next week.
Happy Birthday Karen, hope you have a FABULOUS DAY!
It was craft fun play day today and Karen brought along her home made yummy cake to share with all 8 of us..a dollop of cream on the top.... talk about Delish, mmm, mmmm.

OK back to my card, I  used a Yumi and Fumi stamp ( Summer Yumi) on my card along with Joffy Stamps. I went for a mixed media look with Distress inks, paper peicing  and  gesso all on old book paper..

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

5 comments:

  1. Your card is amazing. I'm sure Karen loved it! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's so much to love about this card !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. There's so much fun details to look at in the background and I adore your coloring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Debra!! Love the details, so bright fun and perfect for a birthday card. Sounds like you all had a lovely time. Happy Birthday to your friend Karen!!
    xo
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx