Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jun 7, 2014

Bizzy Becs- celebrate...



Hi There... I just had to create another card using these fabulous bottle dies... I love them...
I inked them with a few Distress inks and used the loopy rings to give the illusion of bubbles...
supplies...
Memory Box Dies-  Vintage Bottles and Loopy Rings.
Distress Inks- Weathered Wood, Pumice Stone and Black Soot.
.....available at Bizzy Becs Online Store.
other..
Text paper. Wink of Stella Brush- Clear.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those loopy ring bubbles are perfect for those gorgeous bottles!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx