Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 7, 2014

happy birthday

Hi There... its ANYTHING GOES for July ... over at
 Bizzy Becs Challenge Blog  with a fabulous CCDesigns stamp as the prize .
I used...
Darkroom Door- Weathered Stripes Background stamp along with Taylored Expressions-Delightful Day Conversation Bubbles- love these! and Memory Box Dies- Mini Heart Collection and Birthday Candles.
all available from Bizzy Becs Online Store
 other..
Copic, Versamark Ink pad, Distress Stain- Picket Fence and Little B Sentiment Dies.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx