Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 21, 2014

STAMPlorations Sketch #16

Hi there and welcome to STAMPlorations Sketch #16.
Todays card features one of the latest Release stamps called SIMPLE GIFT.
I used a Tim Holtz Stencil and Distress Inks to create my  Background. I did a little paper piecing for the gift and fussy cut it out. I couple of punched stars from glitter paper and added the sentiment.
The guest designer joining us is  Sue V
Check out the  STAMPlorations blog to see some wonderful inspiration from the other DT girls.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

9 comments:

  1. So pretty in the pink -- fabulous background too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your heart gift box and that watercolor background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the glittered stars wafting over the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debra. Perfectly paper Pieced! Love your pink creation. Have a great day! Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what an amazing BG, love the glittery stars ! So glad to be on the team with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab background and awesome paper-piecing, Debra!! Your card is so artsy CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love that background and the paper pieced present.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummo! LOVE the colours and the star balloons floating above the present. Awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx