Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 29, 2014

Purple Onion Designs


Hi, the end of a long weekend over but was great having that extra day to get things done around the house, just a pity the weather didn't play nice- rained for the whole 3 days, grrrrr.
Anyways onto my card, I used the stamp "WISHING" by Stacey Yacula for 
I used a Stencil for the background,distress inks, Memory Box hearts and cloud dies and sentiment is a die from Technique Tuesday.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. You always make fabulous cards with Purple Onion Designs, Debra (you always make fabulous cards full stop!). I love the stencilled rays and glittery hearts, and wonderful colouring, as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx