Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Oct 3, 2014

STAMPlorations...October Monthly Challenge #12...


Hi there and welcome to STAMPlorations for OCTOBER Challenge #12.
I embossed the flowers with White Embossing Powder and used Distress Inks - Barn Door, Spiced Marmalade and Spun Sugar to colour them.
I stamped the Hero Arts Stamp with Black Soot and Pumice Stone for the background and ran it thru an Embossing Folder for a little extra texture.
Sentiment was made with Dyno Labeller.

Tomorrow the 4th October is a bit of a special day for my family..... My gorgeous grandson Ayce turns 4.. Love this little guy soooo much and it's also my 34th wedding Anniversary...Lots of celebrations happening...
To see some fabulous inspiration from the DT girls Pop on over to the  STAMPlorations blog.
 STAMPlorations has also started a Bi monthly Stamp Club.Go HERE! to find out more info...
Playing along with us this month is... the amazing...Virginia Lu
 Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

8 comments:

  1. Finally I get a chance to tell you how much I like your card - those blooms are just gorgeous and the background is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super embossing of the daisies and AWESOME coloring, Debra!! Love how you layered the Distress inks. Happy, happy birthday to Ayce and happy, happy 34th wedding anniversary to you and your hubby!! 34 years...congratulations on that milestone! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debra, this is absolutely STUNNING! Gorgeous embossing and colouring; these flowers shine with the lovely colours you've chosen. Happy Birthday to your adorable grandson, and Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! Many the celebrations be extra special!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Debra :) I was in love with ur card the moment I saw it on our team blog :D Love the fabulous design and colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fav for today! LOVE the neutral bg and the pop of color with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning, Debra! The coloring and placement of these flowers is beautiful and the bg looks great. So beautifully done the whole card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Debra! Love the artsy embossing and watercolouring, a real burst of flowers ... beautiful! Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, Debra! Love the distress-stamped background, and the gorgeous colouring on the daisies. Congrats on your anniversary and grandson's birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx