Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Dec 27, 2014

a few tags!




 

Hi there, so Christmas has been and gone for another year but I wanted to share with you a few tags I made using these stamp's from  Paper Smooches' called Chubby Chums - aren't they just super cute!
I coloured the images in Copics and added a few different elements to give them a Christmas look.
Extras....
Paper Artsy Stamps, Lawn Fawn , Word Dies, Sequin's, Washi Tape, Stampin Up, Darkroom Door, Papertrey Ink.
 
I'm just got in time  to enter  into the Paper Smooches Challenge for December- Anything Goes.
 
 
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

4 comments:

  1. Adorable tags, Debra! Love the stamp! All the best for 2015! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and festive set of tags! Your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute! You've just inspired me to make a tag too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx