Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 19, 2015

STAMPlorations Sketch #26

Hi there, here is the Sketch  for Challenge #26 this month at  STAMPlorations Challenge

Nice easy sketch for you to play along with.
 I used the 2 stamp sets- 
Sentiment Builders- Celebrate and Sketched Cupcake
I used a stencil and gesso mixed with some gold paint for my chevron pattern down the side of card base coloured with Picked Rasberry Distress Ink. I then stamped on vellum and embossed in white both the cake and word. I added a twine bow, dymo label, a punched heart  and some sequins.

Playing along with us for the sketch challenge is Guest Designer: Maria
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

7 comments:

  1. You make the most yummy looking card, Debra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel the need to repeat what Shery said. Truly yummy thanks to that Raspberry. Love the white embossing on vellum. My go to since I can't color like you ;) and the touch of gold is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Debra, I love the monochrome bg, such nice layers and textures here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Debra,

    Now that is what I call an absolutely delicious and adorable card you have there, tons of inspiration coming with it as well! :)

    I will pass this around the office and see if there is anyone up to the sketch challenge, it could be a fun little activity so a big thank you for sharing this and we all wish you the best of luck with 2015.

    With best regards,
    Jesper K
    DYMOSupport

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great cupcake creation, Debra! Love all the vellum and white embossing. Have a lovely day! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx