Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 11, 2015

Purple Onion Designs.. I'm here

Hi there, Isn't this image so adorable from Purple Onion Designs
I used Olive and Sam and Balloon
I made his little hat from folding up paper, I bet there is a few of you that use to make these same hats and wear them.. I know I did when I was very young, mine were made out of newspaper.
Images and background were watercoloured.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I haven't thought of those newspaper hats for years but yep, I did make them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, and I love his little hat! I remember making newspaper hats all the time with my brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. vietnamese food delivery singapore

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx