Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



May 25, 2015

Purple Onion Designs.. little one.

Hi there... I'm back today showing another card using one of the NEW Images from the
"SWEET OCCASIONS"
 designed by Stacey Yacula for Purple Onion Designs

There is just sooooo many adorable images in this collection and are available for purchase TODAY!!!
 For a limited time you can purchase the entire Sweet Occasions collection for $100.00.  This is a 30% discount off  regular prices and is only available until Sunday, June 7, 2015. 

I used TRUE.. this little duck is just so super cute...
along with BLOOMS from one of Stacey Yacula's older collections.
The Sun and Cloud are from Carolyn Draws- Daily Weather Set
Images were coloured with Copics.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

  1. True is just precious in the midst of all those blooms. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, and I really love your colouring! You are so talented! Nice to see.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx