Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 19, 2015

cool....

Hi there, today's card is all about those cute lil Penguins from MFT.
I coloured the penguin with copics and added a little white gel pen..
I then gave the penguin a snorkel and goggles from Impression Obsession Die, created  a watercolour background that was then glued onto my base card that I did using memento ink pads and stamps from Papertrey Ink. 
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love Love Love those cute MFT penguins. Love that swooshed background...may have to 'borrow' that idea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love those cute MFT penguins. Love that swooshed background...may have to 'borrow' that idea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the detail of the colors behind your main image panel. Your coloring is fabulous, and I could gaze at it for quite a while. I am here because of Kelly's case. So glad she introduced you, I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait to use my penguins - this one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant wait to use my penguins - this one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx