Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Oct 26, 2015

Purple Onions Designs- New Collection..

 Hi there, today is the day of the New Collection of  stamps for
 winter/ holiday 2015Purple Onions Designs designed by the super talented Stacey Yacula.
Snowflake Grove is a collection of adorable critters, gnomes, houses and images to create the magical forest they play in.  
The stamps I used are ..Emmett & Emerson and Scripty Holiday Sentiments
I used my Copic markers to colour and an alphabet die.
 These stamps coordinate wonderfully with all the prior collections.  Let your imagination run wild as you mix and match all these darling stamps.
For a limited time the entire Snowflake Grove collection is available at a discounted price.  All 30 stamps are $100.00 until November 4, 2015. 
 You can purchase the complete set here.
-
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love this card. The little gnomes are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these elves are adorable. Very European looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx