Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 29, 2016

POD...oh happy day


Hi there, a little bit of distress ink colouring on my background was all I needed to showcase these cuties from...
"Cora and Thomas" - skating bunnies.
I coloured the bunnies with copic markers and fussy cut them out.
The sentiment.. " Oh Happy Day"  was embossed with white and then coloured using the same DI as the background.


Have you seen that there is a sale over at Purple Onion Designs..
Time to grab those stamps you have had your eye on...

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx