Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 14, 2016

take life...



Hi there... MFT are once again hosting there second annual card contest for..
My card is influenced on the White Rabbit from Alice In Wonderland.
I used.. "Snuggle Bunnies" for the Rabbit.
I created the Hat using the cup from "All Heart" - I cut off the Handle and fussy cut it out and then used one of the "Oval Shadows" Die-namics for the base of the hat.
The clock is also from the stamp set "All Heart"
along with....
"Trees In the Forest" - "Tree-mendous" - "Stitched Basic Edges" - "Stitched Rectangle" " Homespun Stitched Lines Die-namics
*NB... After re- reading the rules I re did the sentiment on my card and tried to be a little creative.. I used a sentiment from "Stay Cool". I replaced the word sip with the word Day from "Label Maker Sentiments"...
I used a gold chain from my stash.
Background inking was with various MFT Inks.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I liked the card and colors you used in it. Can you tell us from where I can get it online? Hope to see a response from you on this, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx