Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 1, 2016

Snow Day at Purple Onion Designs..




Hi There and Welcome to the NEW stamp release for PURPLE ONION DESIGNS called.
SNOW DAY
 designed by Stacey Yacula.
There are 22 new stamps in this collection and there sure is some very super cute, adorable images.
The complete collection will be $90.00 and is available at this wonderful price until Thursday 10th November.

 Todays card features the singing penguin.. called Mistletoe and I also used the Holly Branch- aren't these just the cutest stamps. 
I thought to colour multiple images in rainbow colours for something different
I fussy cut each one out and then added to a kraft card base that I splattered with white paint.

You really need to pop on over to the blog to see some brilliant cards featuring these Fabulous stamps.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. love love, LOVE the rainbow of birds! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cards are one the oldest means of expressing one's feeling. we used to send get well soon card for loveones who were hospitalized and birthday or christmas cards. your imagination and design feaures are good.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx