Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 3, 2018

Color Throwdown Challenge - Grey, Black, Ivory


Hi there, I have the honor of Continuing my Guest Position for the whole of the month of January for The Color Throwdown Challenge blog.
  www.colorthrowdown.blogspot.com

The colours for this week is Grey, Black and Ivory.


I used Floral Fantasy Die and Beautiful Day for Altenew for my card today.
I chose different shades of grey cardstock along with Ivory card (even though its showing white) for my flowers and Black Glitter card for the leaves.
I stamped the leaves behind the flowers with dark grey ink.
Hope you can join in with this weeks colour challenge.
Pop onm over to the blog to see the gorgeous cards from the

COLOR THROWDOWN DESIGN TEAM

Amy Rohl

Amy Rysavy

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Jodi Collins

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen
 
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous! I looove what you did here. those flowers are amazing and look so great in these neutrals.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx